Terms and conditions
The full name of our organisation is ClearTalent Ltd and we are registered in England & Wales under registration number 08142795. Our VAT number is 156832981.
ClearTalent Ltd registered address is 7 Manor Barns Lane, Finchampstead, Wokingham RG40 3TQ. We can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering an Account
If you register an account on our website or your employer creates an account on your behalf, you consent to us using your email address as your unique user name to identify you on our website. We do not use your email address for any purpose other than sending you system related messages related to your account. We never share your email address with any other organisation.
You must treat all identification codes, passwords and other security information as confidential. If we believe you have failed to retain confidentiality, we can disable your security information (including your passwords).
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, ClearTalents or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print one copy of any page from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except where you have purchased a license from ClearTalents to do so. Where you have purchased a license from ClearTalents for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation and within the time period stated by your license.
If you breach this clause, you lose your right to use the websites, and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
Limitations of warranties and liability
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, ClearTalents does not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor does it commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ClearTalents excludes all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
If you do anything which is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the websites will end immediately. We will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity.
Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
You must not try to get access to the websites, server or any connected database or make any ‘attack’ on the websites. We will not be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via the websites.
Links to the websites
You are permitted to make a legal link to the websites’ homepage; however, we can end this permission at any time.
You must not suggest any endorsement by us or association with us unless we agree in writing.
Law and jurisdiction