Terms and conditions
This disclaimer governs your use of the ClearTalents At Work and/or ClearTalents In recruitment websites and by using these websites, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use the ClearTalents website.
Registering an Account
If you register an account on our website or your employer creates an account on your behalf, you consent to us using your email address as your unique user name to identify you on our website. We do not use your email address for any purpose other than sending you system related messages related to your account. We never share your email address with any other organisation.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, ClearTalents or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except where you have purchased a license from ClearTalents to do so. Where you have purchased a license from ClearTalents for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation and within the time period stated by your license.
Limitations of warranties and liability
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, ClearTalents does not guarantee ts completeness or accuracy; nor does it commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ClearTalents excludes all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit ClearTalents’ liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, ClearTalents ‘liability to you in relation to the use of this website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The full name of our organisation is ClearTalent Ltd and we are registered in England & Wales under registration number 08142795. Our VAT number is 156832981.
ClearTalent Ltd registered address is The Stables, Town Farm Lane, Norley, Cheshire, WA6 8NH. We can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org