- New Features/Enhancements
- 1. Update to the process for changing a user’s email address
- 2. Added visibility of last successful login date for organisation administrators
- 3. Forgotten password text has been updated
- 4. Email delivery failure logging
- 5. Default login page for division administrators changed
- 6. Minimum password strength has been improved
- 7. System changes
- Bug Fixes
1. Update to the process for changing a user’s email address
If a user needs to change their email address, an email will be sent to both the new email address requesting that the user validate that they have access to the new email address and an information message is sent to the old email address informing them of the email address change.
The information message has a link which enables the user to stop the email address change if they did not request it. This process will prevent any malicious attempts to take control of a user’s account.
2. Added visibility of last successful login date for organisation administrators
The last time a user successfully logged into the application is now displayed in user tables visible to the organisation administrator. This will enable the administrator to determine frequent users of the system.
3. Forgotten password text has been updated
Following feedback from users, we have updated to the text displayed when a user clicks the forgotten password link to be clearer.
4. Email delivery failure logging
Email delivery failures are now logged in a more efficient way and in future releases we plan to make this information available to administrators.
5. Default login page for division administrators changed
The post-login page for division administrators has been changed to show the Reports page rather than the candidate home page.
6. Minimum password strength has been improved
We have updated the password complexity requirements to improve security. All passwords must now include at least 8 characters with a combination of both letters and numbers.
7. System changes
A number of changes were made to the way the application updates on client systems following a new release to reduce potential issues for end-users.
The following bugs and issues were fixed:
- A number of small grammar and spelling issues
- A number of page display issues when using the MS Edge browser on Windows 10
- Minor button misalignment on some questionnaire pages
- The status style for “user successfully activated” message has been corrected to indicate success rather than a warning
- The Dates to Avoid section formatting has been updated to be consistent with other sections of the report.