General Data Protection Regulation
This release is primarily focused on implementing changes required by the new General Data Protection Regulation. The list below explains our fundamental approach to how we store and process your data. You can find more detailed information here.
- We collect and store data that you enter into our system. The information is collected on behalf of the organisation you are making a job application to so that they can provide you with any reasonable adjustments you may need during the recruitment process.
- We do not share any data unless you specifically allow it by submitting your profile. Prior to submitting your profile the only person that has access to your data is you unless you request support from a ClearTalents support person.
- If you submit your profile then appropriate individuals in the recruitment team in the organisation will also be able to see any information you have provided.
- Administrators in the organisation will be able to see aggregate data which is completely anonymous and is typically used for internal reporting purposes./li>
If you would like any further information then you can contact us.
- We have fixed a number of minor bugs in this release